The "Top 10" Reasons to Switch to a Handbag!
- Have you ever had a lady turn, only to be slammed into her purse wanna-be suitcase? Have you had the embarrassing experience of being knocked to the floor, by said offending bag?
- Has your wife, or friend, literally taken 10 minutes "looking for her keys" in the bag that never ends?
- Have you ever wondered if "your woman's" bag has something in common with Mary Poppins, and do you cringe as she continues to pull impossible big items from it? Have you seen a floor lamp pop out?
- Have you ever said the wrong thing to a woman, and been smacked upside the head with her bag?
- Have you personally gone to the airport, only to be told that your purse is not considered "carry on" size - and therefore has to be checked as luggage?
- Have you thrown your back out when picking your bag up off the floor (why is it on the floor anyway?) from a standing position?
- Do you carry one of these monstrosities - and have you noticed that the shoulder you wear it on is slowly becoming lower than your other shoulder?
- How about that arm? Have you noticed that it's longer??
- Do you start to hyperventilate if you cannot stuff everything you may need for every possible survival situation into your bag?
- Have you ever asked yourself why bags that are advertised as able to carry the "kitchen sink" may not be a positive attribute - unless of course, your occupation if plumbing?
New Top Handle Bags From Various Designers
Take a peek, and see what you think! An organized, well thought out woman, can easily fit what she needs for the day in a bag that does not rival her weight. Why do I care? Well, as a woman that would like to see the return of grace, poise and classiness, the kitchen-sink bag just doesn't work ~~~ a bit sloppy, overstated, and more often than not, Blinged-out. This just does not fit with "Making a Statement Without Saying A Word," as these bags are screaming to be noticed and to draw attention. I guess that is saying something after all, though I don't think it's what one wants to be said.